Saturday, March 12, 2011

Faith.

Faith what is faith? This is the question I have been asking myself, and unfortunately the biggest thing I am struggling with at this very moment. Prayerfully, I hope everyone wants to do God's will. I know I do, but lately I have been struggling giving the Lord something. And boy am I ever wrong.
I am scared of the outcome. The thought of what God's will might be has been ever so weighing on my shoulders...

I wrote this a couple of weeks ago, I decided to just give it to the Lord because ultimately God knows what is best and I don't. I have my whole life in front of me, why throw away doing God's will and end up down a path of sorrow, pain and a life worth not living. I decided to choose the high road and just trust God.

I have come to the conclussion that faith, is simply trusting God with everything: My life, my school work, my likes, my dislikes, my passions, my fervant desires... Faith is learning to trust God on your own. Faith is falling and trusting that someone or something is going to catch you. Faith is something you just dont stumble upon, but you grasp it. Faith is like driving on a bridge and believe it wont crumble. Faith is like oxygen, we trust it to always be there, but we cannot see it. Just like God, we trust He is there, but we cannot see Him.

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."  Hebrews 11:1

1 comment:

  1. And of course that IS the road to choose for the best. The antithesis of Psalm 78:41,
    "Yea, they turned back and tempted God, and limited the Holy One of Israel."

    ReplyDelete