Saturday, November 13, 2010

Hello :)

Hello Everyone,
I guess I should start with thanking you for checking out my blog. I first got the idea of a blog from a friend of mine. I really enjoy reading her posts and they have been a great help and encouragement to me.
     This past fall, I started to attend Landmark Baptist College in Haines City, Florida. Landmark requires all freshman girls to take Christian Womanhood their first semester. The theme of the class is 'Walking Worthy'. (this is where I got the idea of the title and theme of the blog) The class is teaching and equipping us girls for the ministry and our daily lives. At the end of the semester, we are required to turn in a notebook compiled of notes taken in class. These notebooks will help us to be equipped for the ministry, in whatever area the Lord has led us to serve Him in
     I personally have felt the Lord's leading to work with the youth, in whatever way He leads. Whether, in a teen department or simply in Sunday school. I am willing. I am prayfully hoping these posts will be a help and encouragment for you in your daily walk with the Lord. So we can truly Walk Worthy For The King.
"That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all peaseing, being fruitful in every good  work, and increasing in the knowledge of God;"  Colossians 1:10
In Christ,
Julie 
Exodus 15:2

1 comment:

  1. Julie, I can't wait to read more as you post it!
    Praying for you - and missing you.
    Love you,
    Heather Joy

    ReplyDelete